Aunt Jackie's "Triple Threat" conditioning treatment uses botanical extracts to help soften coarse, hard-to-manage tresses, improves manageability for easier combing and strengthens hair for healthier growth.
- Use as a regular rinse-out conditioner, co-wash or deep conditioning treatment.
- Helps soften hard-to-manage hair and gently loosens tight, coarse textures.
- Replenishes moisture, while natural conditioners contribute to strength and improved hair health.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Magnesium Nitrate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 42090
As a normal conditioner
- Apply generously, from roots to ends, on wet or towel dried hair.
- Leave on for 1 minute, then rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
As a co-wash
- Wet hair then generously apply from roots to ends, gently massaging into hair and scalp, in similar fashion to shampoo.
- Rinse and repeat.
- After final rinse, apply as a normal conditioner (see above).
As a deep conditioning treatment
- Apply generously, from roots to ends, on towel dried hair.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap and sit under a hooded dryer for 10 minutes.
- Remove cap and thoroughly rinse.
You must be logged in to add a review.