Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is processed the traditional way. Our Organic seeds are roasted and ground by a manual Grinder and then the crushed beans are boiled to extract the 100% pure, dark brown, organic oil. It is the darkest Jamaican Black Castor Oil because we roast our beans longer which produces more Ash Content in our oil than any other oil on the market. More ash content increases the effectiveness of the oil. Therefore the Sunny Isle brand will strengthen and increase the length of your hair faster than any other brands on the market today.
A vegetable oil derived from the seeds of the Ricinus Communis plant.
How To Use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor oil for Hair Growth And As A Moisturizer?
- Apply small amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black high quality castor oil daily to the roots and scalp of your hair. Then massage the oil into your scalp using your fingertips. You leave the oil on your scalp overnight. The oil will not soil your pillow as the Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil is easily absorbed.
- Once per week use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a Hot Oil Treatment preferably on the weekends by using generous amounts of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil and really massage oil in scalp and hair.
- After applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the Dryer for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After Hot Oil Treatment Shampoo out Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil preferable with a natural Shampoo and Conditioner. You may want to use Sunny Isle All Natural Lavender Jamaican Black Castor Shampoo and Conditioner.
- You may now style and groom your hair on a daily basis with any one of Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil all Natural Hair Pomades lightly scented with your choice of fragrance, Lavender, Rosemary or Ylang Ylang essential oils.
- You will see results in two weeks after date of usage.
You must be logged in to add a review.